Friday, January 20, 2012

How I Torture Myself Every Day


I should have flossed.

I should drink more water.

I should make up that 5K I didn't do last week.

I should revise our budget.

I should do more tummy time with the baby.

I should be a more adventurous cook.

I should post blogs at least three times a month.

I should take the dog for longer walks.

I should be writing my congressmen about so many things.

I should mop all the floors soon.

I should eat three servings of fruit daily.

I should call all the people I haven't talked to in a long time.

I should pay more attention to the news.

I should try to be less judgmental.

I should sell all that old stuff on eBay.

I should do Kegel exercises every day.

I should be stockpiling breastmilk.

I should sleep when the baby sleeps. I should be sleeping right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment