Saturday, April 4, 2009

Tyra Male!

No, I haven't gotten around to writing that blog about "Why I Love America's Next Top Model" (I've thought about it a lot; still haven't found a good answer). Just wanted to let y'all know about the most exciting collision of egos since the last Detroit city council meeting.

On Monday, April 6, "The Tyra Banks Show" will air Tyra's exclusive interview with Levi Johnston, a.k.a. Bristol Palin's baby daddy. NOTE: If you think that episode will be the forum for the aforementioned ego clash, you severely overestimate Levi's moxie.

Rather, I refer to granny Sarah Palin, who ties Tyra for Public Personality I Most Love to Hate. She has already released this statement:

"We're disappointed that Levi and his family, in a quest for fame, attention, and fortune, are engaging in flat-out lies, gross exaggeration, and even distortion of their relationship....It is unfortunate that Levi finds it more appealing to exploit his previous relationship with Bristol than to contribute to the well being of the child."

Since Tyra has canonized herself as patron saint of wayward teen girls, I can't wait to witness her self-righteous rantings about Bristol's premature mamahood. But I'm more excited for Sarah Palin's response.

No comments:

Post a Comment